Send us a feedback
We are eager to know what you think about this service. Let
us know if there
are area where we need to improve or additional features you'd like to see.
You can also post your comments in our blog.
Quickly convert any web page into
Beside providing the PDF feature to your website visitors, Web2PDF Online
also allows you to quickly convert
any web page that you want into PDF. All you need to do is to enter
the URL of the web page that you want to convert to PDF.
Enable Printer Friendly Pages in your site
When your visitor are converting your web pages into PDF, they are basically
"printing" it to PDF. So having printer friendly web pages will
greatly improve the PDF output. There is a good article by Amit Agarwal
on how to provide
your visitors with printer friendly pages. (This article is also available
page-breaks in your web page
Here's a way to force
your PDF page to break at a certain location in your
web page. You may want to do this for web page that contains a lot of images,
such as screenshots and diagrams. (This article is also available
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change the button design?
- One of our users posted these
instructions to use your own button design.
- Can I convert web page that's in my local hard drive using the Web2PDF
Online's SavePageAsPDF button?
- No. You have to first upload your web pages to a live web server for
the Web2PDF Online's SavePageAsPDF button to work
- My pages require my user to sign in. Can still use your service?
- No. Web2PDF Online can't convert web pages that requires your
users to log in. But you can use our PDF
programming toolkit to provide this feature in your website.
- How about hyperlink?
- Currently we don't retain the hyperlink in your web pages.
- How to change the PDF paper size?
- Currently, Web2PDF Online only supports Letter size (8x11).